Medical Procedures and QRF\Respawn
- Self Aid – First Aid on Yourself
- Buddy Aid – First Aid on you Buddy or Team Mate
- Medic Aid – First Aid by a Qualified Medic (CFA or PJ)
- Priority 1 – Severely Wounded will need Medivac
- Priority 2 – Wounded requires Specialist Medical Support (PJ)
- Priority 3 – Lightly Wounded or Stable requires First Aid (CFA)
- Squads have a dedicated medic (CFA), fire team members should only ever have to quickly put a bandage on a friendly or themselves if no medical support is close.
- Medics may request you to move or retrieve wounded to a safe location but otherwise your primary role is to maintain the fight or security for the medic.
ACE Medical System
- WIA – Wounded In Action
- KIA – Killed In Action
- Reporting Casualties
Quick Reaction Force / Respawn
- Why ASOR QRF
- QRF is the term we use for respawning players. In real life operations there is generally always a QRF force on standby if things go bad and re-enforcement’s are needed.
- Calling Respawners QRF is part of our immersion. If a squad take a casualty (KIA) they will report 1xKIA to Command and Command will organise re-enforcemnt’s via a QRF insertion. Essentially re-inserting anyone that has died.
- QRF Procedure
- When you die your death will be reported to your FTL and/or SQL
- You go into spectator on a wave re-enforcement timer (Generally Max 2 Mins)
- Once spawned back in the game move to the designated QRF waiting area and await pickup.
- SQL will report KIA to CMD
- CMD requests and organises QRF insertion
- You will be picked up at the QRF waiting area by whatever callsign is handling QRF on the night and inserted dependant on the current tactical situation on the ground.
- If your are not inserted near your Squad report to CMD team for orders before re-joining your Squad.
ASOR Founder, Team Leader and Community Admin