Medical Procedures and QRF\Respawn
ASOR WIKI > ASOR > Training and Development > ASOR Operator Training > Medical Procedures and QRF\Respawn
On this page:
- Medical Basics
- Medical Priority (Triage)
- Medical Procedures for non-Medics
- ACE Medical System
- Casualty Procedures
- Leadership Casualties
- QRF / Respawn
- Self Aid – First Aid on Yourself
- Buddy Aid – First Aid on you Buddy or Team Mate
- Medic Aid – First Aid by a Qualified Medic (CFA or PJ)
Self Aid is generally performed by applying a tourniquet to wounded limbs, or as directed by a CFA/PJ.
- Priority 1 – Unconscious casualties unable to perform self aid
- Priority 2 – Bleeding casualties able to perform self aid as directed
- Priority 3 – Treated casualties requiring only stitching, or “gimped”
Medical Procedures for non-Medics
- The primary role of fireteam members in medical situations is engaging the enemy and preventing additional casualties
- If you’re wounded, perform self aid (treating yourself) by applying a tourniquet to any wounded limb
- You should only bandage yourself if directed to do so by your CFA or if your CFA is dead
- Request your CFA via shortrange by stating your name/callsign (“Blue Rifle wounded” or similar)
- Alert your CFA to any suspected KIA or unconscious teammates
- Stop buddy aid (treating a teammate) when the CFA arrives and takes over treatment, unless specifically told otherwise
- Generally follow the directions of your CFA
- SOP for medics are found here.
ACE Medical System
- See full details of ACE Advanced Medical System
- WIA – Wounded In Action
- Initiate treatment as per Medical SOP (i.e. self aid, buddy aid until medic aid available)
- KIA – Killed In Action
- Advise FTL, SQL and/or CFA
- Reporting Casualties
- Advise via shortrange
- Utilise casualty’s callsign
- Overall chain of command:
- CMD > XO > SQLs (Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta) > Air Commander > Vehicle Commander
- Squad chain of command:
- SQL > Blue FTL > Red FTL
- FTLs are encouraged to appoint their own fireteam 2ICs (typically the Riflemen or most experienced member)
- If an SQL assumes overall command then it’s encouraged to delegate squad command to the appropriate FTL
Quick Reaction Force / Respawn
- Why ASOR QRF
- QRF is the term we use for respawning players. In real life operations there is generally always a QRF force on standby if things go bad and re-enforcement’s are needed.
- Calling Respawners QRF is part of our immersion. If a squad take a casualty (KIA) they will report 1xKIA to Command and Command will organise re-enforcemnt’s via a QRF insertion. Essentially re-inserting anyone that has died.
- QRF Procedure
- When you die your death will be reported to your FTL and/or SQL
- You go into spectator on a wave re-enforcement timer
- Once spawned back in the game move to the designated QRF waiting area and await pickup.
- SQL will report KIA to CMD
- CMD requests and organises QRF insertion
- You will be picked up at the QRF waiting area by whatever callsign is handling QRF on the night and inserted dependent on the current tactical situation on the ground.
- If you’re are not inserted near your Squad report to CMD team for orders before re-joining your Squad.