Creating New Pages and Formatting
In order to keep the wiki readable and neat please follow the below guidelines when setting up new or editing existing pages.
FONTS and FORMATTING
- Do not change the font, use the standard font that comes with the site.
- For headings use ‘Heading 2’ in the paragraph drop down box.
- For sub-headings use ‘Heading 4’ in the paragraph drop down box.
- For all other text leave it as standard ‘Paragraph’ formatting.
- If copying from Word or Other text editor paste into notepad first then into wiki to avoid using the formatting and fonts from that editor.
- Choose the correct category for your page.
- If no category exists contact Site Admin to get one created.
- Tick the box for ‘Users who can edit posts in this site’ and ‘Site users’ for wiki privileges by default.
QUOTING AND COPY PASTE FRIENDLY TEXT
- Use the PRE tags to highlight text as a quote or to ensure it is copy paste friendly. ie. keeps exact formatting.
- Located in the Paragraph drop down box.
DEMO PAGE LAYOUT – Using Text Type
FIRST TITLE – HEADING 2
SECOND TITLE – HEADING 4
THIRD TITLE – BOLD TEXT
Text – Paragraph
More information will be posted as required.