ASOR OFFICIAL LAN 2017
01/12/2017 - 03/12/2017
17:00 - 16:00
- START – Will start on the Friday night earliest turn up will have to be 5pm Friday 1st.
- FINISH – Will end on Sunday evening. People can stay over to Monday if they need (rest for driving etc) ideally ending sometime mid afternoon Sunday.
- ATTEND TIME – Feel free to roll in anytime / day during the lan if you cannot make the whole thing.
- DROP IN – If you can not get a pc here fell free to drop in and meet people. There is plenty of socialising to be had.
North Brisbane, Queensland – Address to be posted later.
WHAT TO BRING
- A PC or Gaming Laptop (Dont forget all your cables, power, mouse, keyboard etc)
- Headphones (Required)
- Powerboard (At least enough to plug your gear into.)
- CAT5 / Ethernet Cable
- Munchies (shops not far, most food will be takeway, I have bbq etc will do bbq / breakfast) Last time we all just chipped in and I had enough there to feed an army – get it! Army!
- Alcohol (if you drink, bottleshop down road too)
- Something to sleep on or in if you can.
- I have one spare queen bed and another double blowup mattress and 3 recline couches. Beds preference to interstate ppl, you will be sharing.
- Fairly limited floor space that is carpeted so if you can bring a foam mattress or blow up one to sleep on bonus.
- There is a pool, it will be hot, bring towel and something to swim in for sure.
FLYING FROM INTERSTATE
- PICKUP – I can not do pickups from the airport on Friday sorry, train and uber/taxi is my best option atm. Might be other ASORians that can help out here.
- DROPOFF – I can drop people off at the airport on Sunday if required.
- OTHER ARRIVAL/DEPT TIMES – I will not be able to pickup or drop off while lan is on, drunk driving is bad mmkay.
- OTHER OPTIONS – Recommend discussing with others coming some possible solutions, such as drivers if they are coming past the airport etc.
- Happy for drivers to stay the Sunday night if they need to get a good nights sleep before heading home.
- Vladimir Gluten
ASOR Founder, Team Leader and Community Admin