SMA Version 2

Home / INDEX / SMA / SMA Version 2

Tagged: 

This topic contains 179 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  ReaperSmurf 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 19 replies - 161 through 179 (of 179 total)
  • Author
    Replies

you’re not alone Crom…I love the Remington but its so hard to give up my SCAR. I’ll run a few ops with it and see how I go but it was a beast when we ran out against a few AI last night and was mowing them down in 2-3 shots from 200+ m. I think the Blackout has too much kick for my poor eyesight and I’d need to rest it for any encounter.

Chambers the new sounds are awesome and all the animations seemed slick and balanced. I love how you can tell the gun now from the sound. Brave has already set up all his kits now to roll with the Remington so they will certainly get a good run this Thursday I’m sure.

Crom
    sotf1 supporter dwf russia donator operator

The Remington is a beast for sure I think Thursday I will run the Remington then on Sunday roll with the Blackout , and yes I still love the SCAR .
    In the long term I think the Remngton will be my go to rifle

In testing the AAC MPW Long (Desert) with the ELCAN Specter (Dark Earth) and Laser Pointer (red) attached, I got a memory error crash tonight. I was unable to reproduce it after the first time it happened.

I also saw some visual glitching on/around this weapon when I was running with it.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  ReaperSmurf.

Do you have a Pic of the visual glitch .. probably the same one i took these down for the first time…Grrrrr

Thanks though mate

Hello Dmitry

Im curious as to how you got your hands on the pre release of SMA V2.0 . If you used ASOR Sync to get the update then you should not be using ASOR sync unless you are an ASOR member.
    i will be shutting down All access to our content so that Non ASOR members can not get their hands on SMA and can wait until Public release like everyone else.

The bottom right photo is a known glitch that is not fixable at the moment because Bi can not get their code right to work as they state it should so this clipping will happen on some VFG mounted weapons.
    The rest of the things you posted are not Problems or shortcomings of the SMA mod . The Hand placement of the character is because you are using a Ported Arma 2 model Outfit and they do not have correct placement of the skeleton .

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  BlazenChambeR.

Do you have a Pic of the visual glitch .. probably the same one i took these down for the first time…Grrrrr

Thanks though mate

No screenshots, but I can probably reproduce the issue. The glitching was a vertical rod that looked like a charging handle/rod ghosting to the right of the scope, plus some other artefacts up near the top of the screen that looked like they might have been picatinny rail covers or something similar – they were only there momentarily, but flashed up regularly. Hard to get a screenie because they don’t stay on the screen for long.

rgr
    thanks Reap it is the same glitch from before….
    Frustrating ..

3gger

Hello BlazenChambeR
    Yes indeed upgrade was obtained through Asor Sunc.
    But I can assure you that but did not receive further spread .
    Returning to the fry if you can change the animation on hold, as in the photo .
    It would not be a bad option , until such time as Bi is not correct

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

3gger

I found a few minor defects ( 2.3 )

Can tonight to try to fix the silencer white ribbon wound effect , experience is not enough, but there is a great desire .

Attachments:

Thanks for your feedback Dmitry.

Hmmm….ASORSUNC….catchy.

3gger

While so , but – good it is necessary to change the texture on a uniform . True, not yet corrected the normal map , it will be better.

Attachments:

I love my Remington.

3gger

I do not know guys , if you’re interested , my experiments with suppressor

Attachments:

Crom
    sotf1 supporter dwf russia donator operator

Chambers I had glitching when using the AAC Blackout desert carbine last night mostly around the scope area which was the eclan no suppressor very similar to the first glitch

Hey chambers, there’s a small texture glitch with the Elcan and the new AUG flip up sights. Happens when ADS in 1x zoom, and when looking through the optic on free-look.

Attachments:

@ Crom and Jew
    Thankyou Guys

The AAC issue i will try fix but may need to chat with P1ng about.
    The AUG issue is an easy one thanks for showing that Jewy.. the issue is an alpha issue ive fixed it on all SMA weapons bar this one as it slightly more complicated. I basically need to sacrifice Seethrough mags on the AUG to make sure this glitch stops or put up with the texture issue you see when looking through some scopes.
    Let me know what your preferences are anyways.

Thanks again guys

My personal preference to get around it would be to remove the flip up sights when mounting an optic. Although if you can’t, I guess getting rid of the clear mag would be OK as you can’t see it most of the time, and I think it’s better than a big white block in the optic.

Get rid of the clear mags. They are cool when they work, but not essential to the weapon.

Viewing 19 replies - 161 through 179 (of 179 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.