SMA Version 2

Home / INDEX / SMA / SMA Version 2

Tagged: 

This topic contains 179 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  ReaperSmurf 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 20 replies - 121 through 140 (of 179 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Crom
    sotf1 supporter dwf russia donator operator

Chambers awesome work mate big thankyou to all involved , im currently torn between the MK18 and the AR15 , i’m leening to the AR love the rifle .
    Once again awesome work

ChrisMcMuscles

Still Anxiously awaiting the public release! any news?

The team are tweaking a few things… the Gripods will be amazing. Tease, tease…

The team are tweaking a few things… the Gripods will be amazing. Tease, tease…

That’s if BIS fixes their shit so they can work.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Lecks.

Crom

Any news on the AAC 300 Blackout ?? just curious

Sorry for late reply Crom.

Yea ill get the aac blackout working again very soon.
    Maybe ill have a look tonight see if i can pin point the bug it currently has.

On a better note ive finished the lazer light combos for the pack. Just waiting for one of my modelers to get back from a trip so we can finish off the ACR weapons.

Also should not be long now until we receive new models for the elcan specter.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  BlazenChambeR.

It never ceases to amaze me the talent we are thoroughly spoilt with in ASOR.
    Thanks again for keeping us up to date, Chambers.

Crom

Cheers for the update Chambers and thankyou to the SMA group for their awesome work

are you aware of any bugs with the HK417 magazines Chambers? I got screenshots of them with the white glitch thingy, as well as a see-through glitch. I can post them if you aren’t aware.

Yea mate thanks. Its caused by the see through texture (alpha) on the mag when some arma 2 and 3 wall and floor textures are behind the magazine.

You will find its 50/50 with surfaces in game that will and won’t cause this. Its a little frustrating but i think the only fix is to make the clear mags or see through textures not clear. But not sure this is the best option.

hopefully when this new terrain comes out it includes alot of new building textures and perhaps arma2 textures will slowly be replaced.

Alby
    gallantry sotf1 dwf russia leader donator operator

hopefully when this new terrain comes out it includes alot of new building textures and perhaps arma2 textures will slowly be replaced.

Good point, with the call out for building modelers & the differing terrain region, you pretty much guarantee whole new building set. Wouldnt be surprised to see the good ol construction site again tho.

Latest Variant of the FN Minimi Machine Gun family, initial variants included will be:
    7.62 Tactical Stock and Short Barrel.
    7.62 Tactical Stock and Long Barrel.

Future Variants will probably include
    7.62 Para Stock and Short Barrel.
    7.62 Standard Stock and Mag58 Muzzle Break.
    5.56 Tactical Stock Long and Short Barrels
    5.56 Para Stock
    5.56 Standard Stock

fark yeah that looks slick as

SMA, for all your small-arms needs.

Well, apart from pistols 😉

– OJ

AWESOME. We’ve been needing a proper (i.e. SMA) LMG for ages.

Crom

Bloody awesome you guys continue to amaze the fuck out of me with your modding cheers for the time and hard work guys

ChrisMcMuscles

So will we ever have a public release of V2?

Crom

The Tavor is sweet thankyou guys you are bloody awesome

Hey guys.

Just wanted to keep you all updated with the SMA project.
    So we have 2 new devs that have joined us recently both are modelers
    One from italy by the name of Enrico currently working on star citizen he has been very interested in our mod since i contacted him and has agreed to help us with some models in his spare time .
    Second is one of our own Das clarke only just recently has been kind enough to offer some help with project on models.
    Really happy to have these guys on the project so watch this space.

Jack and myself are finishing off the ACR and ive added 2 new optics to the arsenal the barska and cmore both close range optics.
    on top of this for the last week ive been busy revamping the functionality of SMA audio. All audio should now be much more refined not just from 1st person but also from distance with more indepth sound.
    The L85 has had a subtle change in its sound and i have reworked the AR15 sounds.
    Ping has been working on the minimi and is looking good also soon we may see a new model for the Elcan specter from pinga so stay tuned for that.

Also fixed the Gripod and Scar compatibility now works great.
    update will be after op thursday night.

cheers

Viewing 20 replies - 121 through 140 (of 179 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.