SMA V2.3 Closed testing..

Home / INDEX / SMA / SMA V2.3 Closed testing..

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Gluggy 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

I will be needing only a handful of people to help me test the latest version of SMA before release.
    If anyone is interested please let me know i will organize private download , I will probably try for tonight or tomorrow. or both depends on how fast i finish what i need to do. Please get in touch with me on TS or here if you are participating.

Thanks Guys

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alby
    gallantry sotf1 dwf russia leader donator operator

Sounds good mate. Will be here def tonight & maybe tomo depending on call from work.

Keen & available.

Crom
    sotf1 supporter dwf russia donator operator

Love to help but im off fishing

FYI..

7:30 the upload should be complete… Come see me then on TS

Dave
    black_dragon leader sotf1 supporter donator

May have an hour or so this evening to test. Will jump on TS if so.

Any idea when this is going to be released for us to use in ops, Chambers?

(saw the uploaded picture, looks great)

Alby

Be excited people.. new version of SMA might as well just be renamed ARMA 4 😀

Be excited people.. new version of SMA might as well just be renamed ARMA 4 😀

We all know Alby is prone to hyperbole so don’t listen to him…
    I have a much more reasoned and balanced view of the changes and additions in SMA v2.3
    In my considered opinion; OMFG it’s awesome! Weapons look and sound even better than before, the M4 Custom is back and we have a number of new variants to choose from. The biggest problem is deciding what to use…

Alby

The biggest problem is deciding what to use…

I think a thurs night on the range would definitly be well worth it once we have it on the repo. First gear up might take a whole bloody night otherwise! lol.

Seriously Chambers, knowing the fustration you constantly had last yr, I promise all the work you & the team put in has been worth every second. Modders get crap all reward except for seeing the enjoyment of others & i forsee a whole lot of happy campers coming your way. Really excited for the release mate.

Hey really appreciate the kind words guys. Im so excited to get this update into the hands of Asor and the public as its one of the best and probably important to date.

I will post up change log when i get home.

I do get a kick out of the enjoyment people get from this mod.
    Should be done tonight…….

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  BlazenChambeR.

David
    supporter dwf russia donator leader operator

Love your work Chambers.

as always Mr C, i’m waiting like a kid under the christmas tree. Great work again from the team at sma

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.