SMA Update 2.4

Home / INDEX / SMA / SMA Update 2.4

This topic contains 26 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Healy 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Hey All

SMA has updated to 2.4
    We have finished our latest update its mostly a bug fix clean up and Audio overhaul for APEX update.
    Check Main page for Download link and also the changelog.

Thanks all for your support.

Viewing 6 replies - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Phil
    commander black_dragon sotf1 dwf russia leader operator

The first time I had a stoppage was wednesday night 2 weeks ago on Sosuvu Island. Nearly got killed trying to clear it if not for Jayvan saving my life as the enemy was <10m away. In the contact prior though, I had dropped about 3 mags in rapid succession full cyclic, so the bolt was pretty hot. I think I blamed a double-feed on the night however since every time I loaded the same mag back into my rifle it jammed again haha.

The suppressor supposedly increases jam chance due to increased backpressure in the barrel. But I don’t know if that is actually a factor in ARMA 3.

SuperwogTM

Just my 2 cents, RHS guns don’t overheat as quickly as SMA guns from my experience using them.. has SMA done any work to make it compatible with it or does that not matter?

This may be true.
    We are working on Ace compatability this coming release. I dont really feel its our fault that weapons jam because of ACE i do like the feature but its frustrating that its inconsistant. If it where me id have the frequency of weapon jams very low. Anyway we will look into it and come up with a solution.

I have a fix in for weapon jams this week, to frequent for my liking, get more jams an op than i have had irl. Suppressors do influence the jam frequency with ace, how much well i dont know maths that well.

Yeah I doubt any of that is a factor in Vanilla. Bohemia isn’t that critical. As I said, its weird as I’ve had a jam only once (mind you, i don’t fire my weapon as frequently as a Member of a Squad).

It’s cool, i guess just not 7 times in one mag.

Viewing 6 replies - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.