SMA 2.3 release

Home / INDEX / SMA / SMA 2.3 release

This topic contains 35 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  ReaperSmurf 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

SMA 2.3 UPDATE

Download – http://asor.com.au/wpdm-package/sma-2-3/?wpdmdl=17333

V2.3……………………………………….

– Added MK18 DD multiple variants + under barrel M203
    – Added Custom M4 BCM + Spikes Tactical multiple variants + under barrel M203
    – Added EOTech XPS2 Holographic with G33.STS 3X Magnifier
    – Added MBUS gen 2 back up sights for various weapons (replaced old model)
    – Added 1 extra variant of NOVOSAKE Flash hider (TAN)
    – Added 2 new HK 416 variant with under barrel M203
    – Added M203 animation for SCAR, AUG, M4, MK18, HK416
    – Fixed ACR reload animation
    – Fixed ACR 556 now uses correct ammo
    – Fixed AAC Blackout Model glitch
    – Fixed Minimi MK3 Buttstock texture missing in first person
    – Fixed M203 sighs on HK is now RDS not old Flip up.
    – Fixed Player clipping under ground when deploying weapon (Thanks Da12Monkey)
    – Fixed Optic zooms on all Optics now match ARMA settings
    – Reworked Weapon Audio files (better performance)
    – Reworked Weapon Volumes at distance
    – Reworked all weapon firing sounds (much improved)
    – Reworked M203 firing sound
    – Reworked some tan textures color shades
    – SMA Showcase updated

Enjoy

Viewing 15 replies - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Ghost77788

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say how awesome this mod is and i wish every mod team put in the amazing effort of showing everything they made of like you guys do via the introduction mission.

I have a question about some of the weapons in the pack. Will you guys be putting in the folded stock versions of the weapons that have them. And be setting them via scope=1 and then be able to switch via action menu or preset keys to switch between folded and unfolded.

Would love to see this in here, but i dont know how much work it is for you guys to implement.

Anyway thank you for your hard work.

Hey Ghost

I think you are referring to the ACRs with the folding stock and the SCAR?
    I Had not thought of doing this and i probably won’t as it will create extra work for little gain. I’m not sure we need the stocks to be folded it could be done but how bad do we really need it?

I really appreciate the kind words and hope you enjoy using the MOD.

Thanks

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  BlazenChambeR.

BroBeans

is there a particular reason this wouldn’t be working, someone’s looking for help on a thread of mine on Armaholic
    Code snippet.
    class SMA_Steyr_AUG_F;

class SMA_Steyr_AUG_F_AUS: SMA_Steyr_AUG_F {
    class LinkedItems {
    class LinkedItemsOptic {
    item = “optic_MRCO”;
    slot = “CowsSlot”;
    };
    class LinkedItemsAcc {
    item = “SMA_ANPEQ15_BLK”;
    slot = “PointerSlot”;
    };
    };
    };

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  BroBeans.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  BroBeans.

is there a particular reason this wouldn’t be working, someone’s looking for help on a thread of mine on Armaholic
    Code snippet.
    class SMA_Steyr_AUG_F;

class LinkedItems {
    class LinkedItemsOptic {
    item = “optic_MRCO”;
    slot = “CowsSlot”;
    };
    class LinkedItemsAcc {
    slot = “PointerSlot”;
    };
    };
    };

Chancebrahhs messenger are we?

BroBeans

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>BroBeans wrote:</div>
    Code snippet.
    class SMA_Steyr_AUG_F;

class LinkedItems {
    class LinkedItemsOptic {
    item = “optic_MRCO”;
    slot = “CowsSlot”;
    };
    class LinkedItemsAcc {
    slot = “PointerSlot”;
    };
    };
    };

Chancebrahhs messenger are we?

I don’t hold grudges, I know hes a dick, I don’t know the history with him and ASOR but I still try to help people, and as far as I know the code looks fine. So I’m looking for help mate.

Dave
    black_dragon leader sotf1 supporter donator

That probably wasn’t a wise decision.

BroBeans

That probably wasn’t a wise decision.

What.. helping someone?

Don’t sweat it BroBeans, without inside context the comments don’t make sense, nor do they add anything to the thread (no more thanks all). I don’t know enough about ArmA scripting but likewise, I can’t spot anything ‘wrong’ with that code.

If I had to guess it could be something to do with SMA weapons depending on MRT Accessories? But seeing as I’ve never even looked at SMA code once before…

– OJ

Apologies BroBeans. No harm is meant.

I am unfamiliar with SMA code too, but in most cases it is either a bracketing problem (semi colons), a space in the wrong place, or a spelling mistake.

Because I’m not on pc (on mobile) I can’t look at that code properly at this moment.

Attempt to use the code to get just the rifle first to check that it works. Then slowly add your accessory items using your commands. This should help you/your friend single out the problem.

And/or get rid of the second half of the code. The pointer slot and test with one ‘linkeditems”, before adding others.

BroBeans

Apologies BroBeans. No harm is meant.

I am unfamiliar with SMA code too, but in most cases it is either a bracketing problem (semi colons), a space in the wrong place, or a spelling mistake.

Because I’m not on pc (on mobile) I can’t look at that code properly at this moment.

Attempt to use the code to get just the rifle first to check that it works. Then slowly add your accessory items using your commands. This should help you/your friend single out the problem.

And/or get rid of the second half of the code. The pointer slot and test with one ‘linkeditems”, before adding others.

Thankyou for the words..

This from the config.cpp, when i pasted it, it mucked up the format..
    But anyway, the config gives no errors, which means no mistakes. I’m beginning to think OJ was right and its something to do with MRT accessories. Because this config generally works on all weapons. I’m hoping Blazen can chip in but in the mean time I’ll keep looking

Well, Arma scripting and code is definitely a headache. In that case, if the cpp says it’s fine it should be, and likely OJ could be right. There are also a handful of programs designed to test Arma3 codes for errors. Some are quite effective and perhaps chucking it through one, might show a potential issue (even unlikely).

Until then, Chambers is the man.

BroBeans your not going to get any help from any of the scripters here if this is for chancebrah, basically his a little bitch that couldnt make his own mod to save his life so he steals shit from other modders. Helping him with SMA stuff will only see all the SMA stuff plagiarised without credit and I dont think anyone here wants that.

David
    supporter dwf russia donator leader operator

Maybe this topic should be closed… just my opinion.

Dave
    black_dragon leader sotf1 supporter donator

Removing everything from the 17th to now should do it.

Viewing 15 replies - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.