Resupplies for 7.62 AKs in operation

Home / INDEX / ASOR / Resupplies for 7.62 AKs in operation

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  suits 5 days, 12 hours ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Reptilien
    black_dragon

So happens in tonigh’s operation, that when checking the resupplies provide in the mission, there’s no 7.62 AK mags in it, and i happened to using an AK103 which is 7.62×39. So maybe next time we could have some 7.62 mags for AK in the supplies boxes if that possible?It’s not only for me that I saw someone in other squad also using 7.62 AKs, and for myself, 7.62 is has more stopping power when firing from medium to long range than 5.45, so I would perfer to use AK-103/104 if they are provide as an option in Gear Selection, so I think it is make sense to have both kinds AKs mags supplied in the mission.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

It’s a known issue. The ammo boxes need to be rebuilt. Soon…

there is def 7.62 in there, but it is known we havent covered all variants, working to fix thanks reptillien.

there is def 7.62 in there, but it is known we havent covered all variants, working to fix thanks reptillien.

Can we perhaps load up the QRF truck that we use to transport peeps to carry ammo too? I found a few boxes for the MGs in last nights truck so Ozlizard was OK for resup but nothing else in there. Same with the choppers, can we have just ammo loaded in there or are we stuck to resups by designated chopper drops?

previously the idea was to keep it to the drops so as to give xray an additional task, looking at changing this up going forward and making ammo more plentiful and frequent so ppl dont need to overburden with weight. adding in ability to call in fixed wing air resupply drops.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.