Error Log

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Project 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Butternut

Hey guys,

Its me Andrew, after I dunno how long I have decided to return to the world of PC gaming under a different name.

After installing ASORSYNC2 and attempting to install the mods I got the following message

ERROR LOG

2:52:42 PM : Error : Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: source
    at System.Linq.Enumerable.Where[TSource](IEnumerable1 source, Func2 predicate)
    at ASORSYNC.Screens.DownloadingScreen.<>c__DisplayClass19_0.<PopulateServer>b__0()

I’m not much of a techie so I have no idea what this means.
    thanks guys!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hi Mate,

Lecks should be along shortly. For any future issues, you’d be better off joining our Discord server for access to #help.
    Its there you can get instant access to #help.

https://discord.gg/Y7bRRy5

Is this still not working? The server was down earlier today.

Butternut

Yeah still isn’t working

@butternut looking at this atm. Is it possible to get a copy of your log file?

To find it, Folder > Log folder in ASORSYNC, then it’s ASORSYNC2.log . I suspect there’ll be more errors in there.

I just did an update for ASORSYNC which will hopefully give you a better error.

Butternut

@lecks I just updated ASORSYNC2 and so far I don’t seem to be having any issues in getting the program to download the mods. Thank you

Err sweet.. didn’t think it’d actually fix it, should’ve just shown a more appropriate/useful error. Not complaining though.

Project
    guardian black_dragon leader operator donator supporter

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by  Project.
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.