Hi suits, Lecks, all,
I understand that ASOR uses a highly modified clan version of ASR AI?
Just to put it out there Robalo has finally released version 1 of his long running AI modification, as of 05Dec16.
I have put the latest change log below as well as the link. RHS & BWA3 configs too.
Could any of these changes enable additional capabilities to the ASOR modified version we use?
After 3 years I think it’s time for ASR AI3 v1.0.0 :]
– [new] updated green recon units [sof groups for green army]
– [new] remove reporting of “unknown contact”
– [new] full auto bursts can be interrupted [requires 1.66+]
– [new] custom camouflage coefficients added for uniform, vest and backpacks
– [mod] per unit camouflage values set to a unique base value on which the dynamic camo coef will be applied
– [mod] ammo config tweaked so shots are heard at longer distances
– [mod] reworked handheld automatic weapons shooting – slightly shorter bursts but increased intensity
– [mod] increase AI rate of fire for single shots
– [mod] reduce chance of switching to handguns
– [new] camouflage depends on actual items soldiers are wearing [uniform, vest and backpack]
– [new] can set team to hold fire until I [or another when forced to] shoot with configurable keybind
– [new] units inside vehicles can report contacts to near groups too
– [new] vehicle gunners may keep manning their weapons even after their vehicle was immobilized
– [rem] removed scripted shot detection for performance reasons in favor of config level detection
– [rem] removed loners joining other groups
– [rem] removed limping units dismissed from their group
– [mod] spend less time stationary while shooting
– [mod] removed AI teammate speed limiting [potential cause for them getting stuck in place]
– [mod] vehicles with ammo cookoff not good for cover [ACE]
– [mod] added a few more falling animations [credit: tpw]
– [mod] suppression effect for AI when taking hits so they no longer shoot back so accurately
– [mod] units caught in the open may throw smoke in panic
– [mod] improve units following/regrouping on leader after moving to cover
– [mod] prevent units from same side occupying same house position at a time
– [mod] re-equip nvg earlier [no longer wait till completely dark]
– [mod] medic check uses getUnitTrait
– [mod] a great deal of code optimisation
– [new] debug dynamic camouflage into RPT
– [mod] default radioing range extended to 700m
– [mod] allow up to 10 minute delays on radio reporting
– [mod] tweaked default skills in userconfig; meant for regular difficulty [skill 0.7, precision 0.5]
Note: FAQ entry #1 has been updated: this mod should be run everywhere for it to work 100% as designed.
Also updated configs for RHS and BWA3 in first post.
Yep another mod topic by Mauler 😛
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.