ASORSYNC2 ERROR LOG

Home / INDEX / Trouble Shooting Forum / ASORSYNC2 ERROR LOG

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Healy 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

EddieMuntz
    operator

Hi i updated to ASORSYNC2 and after running the scan and the update i am receiving an error log.

I also updated my install to run 64bit via the normal ARMA3 load screen opting for 64 bit in parameters.

The settings for SYNC are the default are
    exe…………………….steamapps\common\arma3\arma3.exe
    modfolder ………….steamapps\common\arma3\

i am running ARES,ES,Immerese,Dynasound2 via the sync also

I have attached the images, also as per the error log i have gone to the appdata and the there is no default.modset but there is an optional.modset

Thanks in advance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Thanks Eddie. This error will be fixed in the next couple of days. You can ignore that error and any others that start with ‘Warning’ (it works anyway).

The 64 bit thing will also be fixed before the next op (Tuesday) so you don’t have to put it in; it’ll work 64 bit either way.

Appreciate the report.

Edit: And the settings you have should be good.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by  Lecks.

EddieMuntz
    operator

Thanks very much, just to confirm that its the right way to access the 64bit ARMA?, via parameters, as i could only find the ARMA.exe rather than the ARMA_x64.exe.

The settings in the Arma 3 launcher won’t actually do anything when launching with ASORSYNC 1 or 2.

Last night there was a bug in ASORSYNC2 so you had to manually type in ARMA_x64.exe for it to run 64 bit.

I fixed this bug and updated ASORSYNC2 last night so if you have a 64 bit OS, it’ll automatically run 64 bit whether you have arma_x64.exe or arma.exe selected.

If you want to double check, after starting Arma 3, you can have a look in Task Manager under Processes. 32 bit will show as arma3.exe while 64 bit will show as arma3_x64.exe, but I have tested it properly (this time).

EddieMuntz
    operator

Thanks for your assistance

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by  EddieMuntz.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hey Leck. I’m getting a persistent error in a little black command style box in the middle of my screen (all last night) and its saying there is a code error in blood splatter on line XXX, then it goes away and comes back a few seconds later with a different code line, but same error Blood splatter. Do I need to reload something or can you think what it might be? I tried to grab a screen shot but it disappears when I click on the snip tool so its hard to grab.

Any ideas?

Sorry to high jack your thread Eddie hope its OK 🙂

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by  Gluggy.

EddieMuntz
    operator

No probs mate, im all squared way.

@gluggy: Yeh, somethings obviously going wrong with Bloodlust. I don’t get the error for some reason (maybe not close enough to ppl exploding). I think we’re going to remove Bloodlust for the moment.

You can turn off ‘Show Script Errors’ in ASORSYNC settings to prevent that type of message popping up on your screen. It’s useful for developing/mission editing, but annoying in ops.

Err… I guess my turn then Lecks.
    Hope this is not repeating what you already know, since I know Jack Shit about how this stuff works. Downloaded and ran AS2 today and got this log:

ERROR LOG

6:57:02 PM : Error : Failed to download @xCam_Taunus’s syncdata for Mod

Inner Exception: The HTTP status code of the response was not expected [404].
    at ASORSYNC.WebApi.RepositoryClient.d__49.MoveNext[]
    — End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess[Task task]
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification[Task task]
    at ASORSYNC.Syncer.ASORSYNC2Syncer.d__35.MoveNext[]

@harmer : Bad timing.. we were half way through adding a mod for an extra server. Should be fixed shortly.

brill Lecks thanks, that will sort me out.

Craw
    black_dragon operator leader donator

Hi

Downloaded ASORSYNC2, ran it … got this error message

3:06:17 PM : Error : Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.

What does this mean?

Taa

Additional: Restarted ASORSYNC2 … updated again … no error messages. Launched game into FTX, chose a slot pressed continue and got this message

NO ENTRY ‘bin\config.bin/CfgVehicle/ASOR_Inf_Air/TransportItems/_xx_Ace_IR_Strobe_Item.name’.

Loaded into FTX o.k, though.

Cheers

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  Craw.

NO ENTRY ‘bin\config.bin/CfgVehicle/ASOR_Inf_Air/TransportItems/_xx_Ace_IR_Strobe_Item.name’.

This has been fixed, just not yet added to Repo. Cheers.

3:06:17 PM : Error : Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.

This is also known error, but pretty sure it doesn’t stop you from launching ASORSYNC and DL’ing mods.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.