2.7 Public release Finally

Home / INDEX / SMA / 2.7 Public release Finally

This topic contains 46 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Ton 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Hey guys
    We are so glad to finally be able to announce V2.7 of SMA.
    Its been a big update for us and many hrs have gone into the last few months.
    The release will be up on repo as soon as Suits give the Ok and i dare say will be Monday night.
    If you can not wait for repo go ahead and get it from the website.

Here is the changelog but for more info on things pls head over to the smaproject.com website.
    – Complete remodel and replacement of HK416
    – Complete remodel and replacement of HK417
    – Added Magpul Rail guards for new HK 416s
    – Complete overhaul of every Weapons audio now very high quality rework
    – Complete overhaul of every Weapons suppressor audio
    – Added Aimpoint Micro T-2 optics
    – Added Elcan SpecterDR with full function of 3d scope 1x 4x and iron sight or RDS
    – Elcan specterDR has MRT functionality to toggle between reticle brightness for different light conditions in game (like real life version)
    – Added new ROTEX 3 suppressors
    – Added ACR Grenade Launcher variants both 6.8 and 556
    – Added Anpeq Top mounts and Lazer light combos for ACR
    – Changed ACR Remington mags to steel (used to be plastic)
    – Added New MK18 Variants in OD painted
    – Reworked textures on MK18s
    – Fixed Mk 18 bolt animations
    – Renamed some original suppressors
    – Fixes to SCAR Ui pictures errors
    – Fixes to some shadow lods on MK18
    – Fixed excessive Glare reflection on Red dot side mount on Vortex 3 optics
    – Fixed Glare reflection on Eotech optics (still there but not as prominent)
    – Fixed Muzzle proxys on ACR to line up cleaner
    – Optimizations for Models across the board for performance
    – Updated all Ui pictures and icons
    – Adjusted Lazer light and Top mount positions for HK416
    – Updated Ballistics codes for 7.62×51 7.62×39 5.56×45 6.8 and 300 blackout
    – Removed Mk319 7.62×51
    – Added Mk316 7.62×51

– The Showcase mission has been removed from the mod as it was broken and will be redone for V3. You can still see all the gear at smaproject.com

I really hope i will get to enjoy this new content with you all during our upcoming operations i really believe this is one of the highest quality releases we have done and im really looking forward to the added imersion in game..

Thanks ASOR for all your support over the years.

Blaze

Viewing 6 replies - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Nice.

Is this in the blacklist as of the most recent update? Please check before you just post this stuff? Waste my time finding shit that aint there.

@reaper could you test something for me? Im curious about the accuracy issue. Can you pls test sma 556 and 762 rounds with out other mods… tell me if the bullet dispersion is still a bit off.. so you know the bullets should stray very slightly but not really untill abot 500m to 800m. Im also trying to work out what bi are doing with their scope zoom values.. there is something fishy going on with their zoom values can not work out exactly what zooms they are……

Let me know about the accuracy anyway

@suits: if you’re talking about my screenshot, that’s with no blacklist. Was just showing the new mod icons.

nah not that lecks thought i had removed the rhs weapons in latest update so wasnt sure if people were talking about after or before that, turns out there was a couple left in anyway.

Ton
    sotf1 dwf russia operator leader

noice looking good!

Viewing 6 replies - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.